Friday 30 September 2011

The Master Key System - My Review

Awhile back I read somewhere about a book by Charles F. Haanel called "The Master Key System." I decided to buy it and see what it was all about. The message of this book has changed my outlook on life. I read it daily to 'charge my batteries' so my day is better!

The Master Key System is about controlling your conscious mind over your subconscious. Most people go through life with their subconscious mind leading the way. With conscious effort we can change how we feel, think and act.

One affirmation in the book is "I can be what I will to be." If you continually repeat it, and realize who the "I" is, you will become invincible. (Lesson 4; pg 49)

This book has 24 lessons. Originally, when Charles F. Haanel wrote the book, he sent one lesson to each student one week at a time. The students studied the lesson all week. Every lesson has an exercise that you must master before going on to the next lesson. (The exercises aren't hard.) So in 24 weeks you will complete the book. The knowledge you will gain can help you in all phases of your life.

As an entrepreneur, I look for things that will inspire and motivate me. Feeling motivated helps me through my day as I improve my on line business.

This book, should be on everyone's bookshelf with its pages worn from being read so much! If you are ready to use your mind to better yourself, then get this book as soon as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment