Friday 30 September 2011

Rich Janitor or Rich Fake? Rich Janitor Review

It seems like only yesterday when we all would put or blood and sweat to make money to make minimum wage. But then the internet changed everything. The idea of sitting at home and while drinking your cup of hot coffee and watching the money roll into your account may seem a bit absurd, and that's what this guide promises you.

Now I like the idea, working at home that is. But when there's a chance to make money, scammers can sniff it out and make you hear what you want to hear: and the best part, for them, they make money.

Now I tried this product and boy was I angry. I got so excited I almost quit my job a few days earlier. I was about to show my boss I didn't need him anymore, and boy was I wrong. The book says "just click the button to make hundreds of articles, and click another to post them all". It's as easy as "1-2-3", the third step is, well, enjoy the money!

That was but of course far from the truth. As with every good idea, it gets saturated. Soon thousands of others use the same idea, and sooner or later the idea becomes trash. But not this one. Yes, you heard me: if you're planning on making a good $100-$300 daily completely on auto-pilot, this is for you.

I was surprised! I took about 45 minutes reading the manual and setting everything up. I was so eager to buy a new sports car, I checked every hour! But only a few dollars here and there, I thought of forgetting my dream of retiring. Then it happened, my articles were getting views like crazy, minutes after minutes the numbers were going up, and so was the profit.

So I guess you can call it a 'scam', seeming as though you won't be rich, but if you're looking for a decent amount of money, this is for you. Matter of fact I did quit my job, I scaled it up and I'm looking at a consistent $700 daily. It's not too bad, for spending about an hour or two a day. In fact my kids and wife are tired of looking at my face, and all they think is "just get a job".

No comments:

Post a Comment