Friday 30 September 2011

Secret Affiliate Weapon by Ewen Chia

Hey there all of you, I'm going to review Secret Affiliate Weapon written by Ewen Chia. This is a project which is up since 2004, there's a lot of work put into it. I've learned much about internet marketing, sad I can't say anything I've got in it to the public, I'd have much to say!

What he says is pretty clear, there's tricks, websites, about anything. Some things are also free. I'm not talking about the free book you get for subscribing, there's a four module book you can buy for around $20 at the moment. That's very cheap for the good work he had done.

You will learn about passive incomes. Affiliate marketing, E-commerce and Ads money making. Not only you get the book, but around 10 or 15 videos and an interview he has made with a genius of the internet marketing. I think this is a must share, with all those good sides on it, why not giving it a try. The first book is free, you must subscribe to the site, I've got no spam from it, only what he told me I'd receive.

Every products have some bad sides of course, I think there should be just a little bit more information in some part of the book. Still, it isn't that bad, it makes you more likely to adopt your very own style. Most people like new things, why would you do just like everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment