Friday 30 September 2011

Passive Income From the Internet

Who doesn't wish to have a passive income. A money source that generate more and more money with little effort. I've found a solution - Affiliate marketing!

I had no previous experience with affiliate marketing when I started. I got all my knowledge from one single ebook. It's title is "Secret Affiliate Marketing 2.0", written by Ewen Chia.

I followed all steps in the ebook. I set up a website, wrote a salesletter and promoted the site. Within 48 hours after I purchased the ebook I got my first sale on Clickbank. Awesome, I made 16,95$ over night!

I invested 27$ in the ebook and spent 4 hours to set up my website and promote it. A real passive income from the Internet. Once it's set up it doesn't require much attention. It's generating money on autopilot. However, if one want to earn more one can promote it more, or set up a second and third site and so on..

I write this report to encourage people that it is possible to make money on the Internet and that it's even possible to make a living with this. You may be scared off by all the different ways to make money on the Internet, that you can't decide which one is best for you.

Affiliate marketing is a good thing for beginner. It's not so difficult like many people say. I recommend you the ebook Secret Affiliate Weapon 2.0. The author Ewen Chia is a well known and successful affiliate marketer. The price is only 27$. For me it's worth every cent of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment